HR Business Partner
Reporting to the Group HR Director, this role will act as a business partner to the commercial business units based in the Channel Islands and global locations.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Partnering with business leaders to ensure alignment with the business strategic plan
- Providing coaching for leaders and fostering a culture of innovation
- Acting as an ambassador for the overall Group HR functions
- Assisting with all aspects of the recruitment life cycle plus employee relations, performance management, pay and reward and succession planning and change
- Building strong external and internal relationships
Key skills and expertise required:
- CIPD qualified and interested in continuing to MCIPD in due course
- HR generalist and recruitment experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Psychometric testing qualification up to Level B would be an advantage, but is not essential
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An established provider of financial services is currently seeking a temporary Recruitment & Selection Administrator to join their team until the end of 2019.
Exciting temporary opportunity for an enthusiastic individual looking to gain some HR experience within a professional services organisation.