A great role for a candidate looking to start their career in HR, within an award winning law firm. You will be a part of a small and busy HR team providing a full range of administration and support services to the team.
- Answering phones and taking messages
- Filing and scanning documentation
- Maintaining HR databases and ensuring records are accurate and up to date
- Preparing induction programmes and packs for new staff
- Collating and logging documents for monthly payroll
- Ensuring all paperwork for recruitment and on-boarding are completed
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Previous experience in an office environment is essential
- Confident user of a range of IT systems such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in dealing with customers and or clients
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a friendly and collaborative team within a growing governance services department as part of a wider law firm. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day high quality administration of a portfolio of corporate clients.