HR Advisor (6 Month Contract)
Working collaboratively with the HR Manager and team, you will take a consultative approach and provide support for a HR integration project whilst managing relationships with multiple stakeholders across jurisdictions.
Duties will include:
- Supporting end to end recruitment related activities as well as the employee life cycle, as required by the projects
- Conducting risks assessments and advising stakeholders of the findings
- Delivering projects to deadlines
- Managing employee administration and due diligence
Key skills and expertise required:
- Previous experience dealing with stakeholders across various jurisdictions
- Previous project management experience
- Attention to detail
- Proactive approach to tasks
- Ability to work well within a team and using own initiative
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
In this senior position, you will oversee a small HR department and offer generalist responsibilities with a focus on employee development and training. You will join an international professional services business offering tax, accounting and trust services to high net worth individuals.
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner to join a highly, regarded global business. In this role you will partner and provide advice to leaders at all levels in the business, in support of a variety of HR issues including performance management and leading employee development.
A global financial services provider is currently seeking a strong administrator to support their busy HR department.