HR Advisor (6 Month Contract)
Working collaboratively with the HR Manager and team, you will take a consultative approach and provide support for a HR integration project whilst managing relationships with multiple stakeholders across jurisdictions.
Duties will include:
- Supporting end to end recruitment related activities as well as the employee life cycle, as required by the projects
- Conducting risks assessments and advising stakeholders of the findings
- Delivering projects to deadlines
- Managing employee administration and due diligence
Key skills and expertise required:
- Previous experience dealing with stakeholders across various jurisdictions
- Previous project management experience
- Attention to detail
- Proactive approach to tasks
- Ability to work well within a team and using own initiative
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual with previous HR experience, supporting the HR Director in ensuring a variety of effective strategies are in place regarding learning and development, training, recruitment, retention and employee relations.
Exciting new role for an ambitious individual to join the HR team of a growing financial services provider. As the Junior HR Administrator, you will administer all employment matters from recruitment to exit while developing the skills necessary for a successful career in HR. This would suit a motivated school leaver/graduate or an individual with some previous administration experience.