We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual with previous HR experience, supporting the HR Director in ensuring a variety of effective strategies are in place regarding learning and development, training, recruitment, retention and employee relations.
- Monitoring and reviewing people policies and practices, suggesting changes and assisting in the delivery of solutions
- Managing people projects and producing progress reports
- Supporting people managers in meetings with employees and interviewing new candidates
- Devising engaging and interesting methods to attract new employees
- Working closely with managers and employees to build strong internal relationships
Skills and expertise required:
- Ideally hold a relevant professional qualification such as CIPD
- Previous experience of working within a HR environment in a customer facing business
- Ability to write reports and multitask
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Exciting new role for an ambitious individual to join the HR team of a growing financial services provider. As the Junior HR Administrator, you will administer all employment matters from recruitment to exit while developing the skills necessary for a successful career in HR. This would suit a motivated school leaver/graduate or an individual with some previous administration experience.