This is an exciting and unique HR generalist role to act as the main point of contact for all employment matters, some of which are of a highly complex or sensitive nature. Joining a growing team, one of the main purposes of this role is ensuring that departments adopt good people practice in the management of their employees.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing professional advice and guidance to Managers in relation to a range of people issues
- Delivering a range of specialist services, resolving issues independent and, where appropriate, recommending alternate courses of action to maximise service quality, efficiency and continuity
- Providing advice on area of specialism to ensure compliance with government procedures, regulations, legislation and/or to influence operational decision making as appropriate
- Implementing improvements to service provision and be responsible for overseeing specific activities and processes to ensure the service continues to meet agreed quality standards, guidelines and procedures
Experience and skills required:
- Desirable to have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in an operational HR role
- Ideally hold or be studying towards CIPD (Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development) qualification or status equivalent
- Up to date knowledge of employment legislation
- Ability to influence Managers to adopt good people practice as well as work within policy guidelines
- Understanding and application of ‘best practice’ in terms of employment policies, practices and procedures
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An exciting and varied job within a friendly HR team in a commercial organisation. Flexibility with hours will be considered.
A fulfilling, rewarding and interesting career opportunity with a online media company. This is a unique opportunity where you will help build a freelance model and brand, managing the end-to-end life cycle of freelance contractors who assist the company.
A unique, varied and interesting role to be part of a specialist and locally based consultancy firm and work within a team of expert leaders who strive to achieve high quality service, whilst having the opportunity to be involved in providing pragmatic, cost effective guidance and advice to a wide range of industries.
An inspiring place to work in a successful, prestigious and independently owned business committed to attracting and supporting the best talents.