HR Administrator | Temp 6 months
You will have previously worked within an HR environment and be able to provide an excellent administration service to an extremely busy and large HR team, covering maternity leave.
- Assisting with the recruitment administration, including arranging interviews, responding and recording applications
- Assisting with payroll, inputting new starters and payroll related changes into an in-house HR system within a set timeframe
- Issuing reference letters and chasing payroll and HR related documentation
- Assisting with the on boarding of new members of staff, ensuring paperwork is completed, joining instructions are sent out and pre-employment screening is completed
- Responsible for the electronic HR filing system, ensuring all documentation is recorded and filed accurately
- Some travel to other locations such as UK and Luxembourg
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- HR experience required, ideally within finance
- Sound technical and practical experience of recruitment and generalist HR support
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate across all levels
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic new opportunity for a proactive individual with previous experience providing executive support to Senior Partners/Directors, to join a collaborative and innovative environment, providing multi-jurisdictional administrative support.
Working as a member of the global Human Resources team across all business areas, the purpose of this role will be to provide generalist HR support, guidance and advice to staff at all levels to ensure that the company follows a best practice approach to people management and is compliant with all relevant legislations. You will join an award winning global business.