HR Administrator | Fixed Term Contract (9 Months)
A great role for a competent administrator joining a core HR team for approximately 9 months. You will assist with the operational side of the HR team with document production, management information, arranging interviews, taking calls and some data input/management to the HR system.
- Undertaking administrative tasks associated with the completion and facilitation of all staffing movements within the business ( ew starters, leavers, temporary staff, transfers and secondments)
- Preparing employment contracts and processing end of probations
- Completing reference requests, managing HR filing systems and the completion of status enquiries
- Providing reports, data and statistics as required
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Proficient in knowledge of Microsoft software (in particular Word, Excel, internet and Outlook)
- Educated to degree level or equivalent HR qualification
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an administrative role including HR administration
- Experience with HR systems
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.