HR Administrator | Fixed Term Contract (6 Months)
A great opportunity for a candidate with previous HR administration experience to provide full administrative support to the HR department of a growing global company. This role is a fixed term contract for 6 months.
- Setting up new employee files, preparing contracts and offer letters and completing a starter checklist
- Maintaining a HR database
- Monitoring sickness absence and recording this on the HR database and administering holiday absence
- Assisting in the administration of the payroll and pension administration
- Arranging interviews, booking meeting rooms, booking courses and seminars
- Producing headcount, turnover and sickness absence reports
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Holding or studying towards the Certificate in Personnel Practice (CPP)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Working as part of a global wealth management business, you will become part of a team responsible for the full control over security static data, including setting up new securities, pricing and maintenance of data.
A unique temporary opportunity allowing you to learn about a large scale residential development. This role is to cover maternity leave for 6 months and full handover will be provided.