HR Administrator | Job Ref: 37060
New HR Administrator opportunity to provide generalist HR support to the team in a forward-thinking provider of trust and fund adminsitration services. This would suit an individual with previous HR experience or a motivated school leaver/graduate looking to pursue a career in HR.
Main duties will include:
- Acting as first point of contact for the team and take responsibility for answering queries over the phone, face-to-face and via email
- Supporting the recruitment and selection administration process, including arranging interviews, offers and processing absences
- Assisting with the on-boarding process and induction of new starters
- Tracking learning and development of staff
Skills and expertise required:
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- Proactive and solution-focused approach to tasks
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
In this senior position, you will oversee a small HR department and offer generalist responsibilities with a focus on employee development and training. You will join an international professional services business offering tax, accounting and trust services to high net worth individuals.
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner to join a highly, regarded global business. In this role you will partner and provide advice to leaders at all levels in the business, in support of a variety of HR issues including performance management and leading employee development.
A global financial services provider is currently seeking a strong administrator to support their busy HR department.