Exciting opportunity to join the HR team in a well-regarded banking organisation, assisting with the administration of HR policies and procedures. Previous HR experience would be an advantage.
- Ensuring personnel records are accurately maintained
- Preparing contracts for new recruits
- Assisting with the new joiner and leavers processes
- Providing first day induction training
Skills, experience and expertise required:
- Excellent administration skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good time management
- Ability to research issues and proactively provide solutions
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
New HR Administrator opportunity to provide generalist HR support to the team in a forward-thinking provider of trust and fund adminsitration services. This would suit an individual with previous HR experience or a motivated school leaver/graduate looking to pursue a career in HR.
A key role within a leading integrated securities business, overseeing all the commercial areas of the business including Secure Storage, Security Services, Cash and Cleaning. This is an executive level position, reporting into the Managing Director.