Exciting opportunity to join the HR team in a well-regarded banking organisation, assisting with the administration of HR policies and procedures. Previous HR experience would be an advantage.
- Ensuring personnel records are accurately maintained
- Preparing contracts for new recruits
- Assisting with the new joiner and leavers processes
- Providing first day induction training
Skills, experience and expertise required:
- Excellent administration skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good time management
- Ability to research issues and proactively provide solutions
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Exciting new role for an ambitious individual to join the HR team of a growing financial services provider. As the Junior HR Administrator, you will administer all employment matters from recruitment to exit while developing the skills necessary for a successful career in HR. This would suit a motivated school leaver/graduate or an individual with some previous administration experience.