A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a proactive individual to join the HR department within a leading provider of asset management services. Providing high level support for the human resources functions, you will ensure an efficient administrative service is delivered throughout the business.
Main tasks within this role:
- Acting as a point of reference for staff enquiring about HR related matters
- Ensuring personnel records and files are accurately maintained
- Assisting with the joiners and leavers processes
- Accurate administration of payroll, social security and income tax
Skills, experience and expertise required:
- Previous HR administration experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently using own initiative
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
We currently have a unique opportunity for an individual with strong communication skills and an interest in IT to join an established provider of corporate services. Joining the team, you will be responsible for delivering systems training to all new joiners to the business and ensuring IT training needs are met for employees.
A great temporary opportunity with an amazing team of HR professionals of a leading banking and first class provider of financial services.