HR Administrator | Contract (12 Months)
Gain exposure to a global organisation at the height of change. Joining a fast-paced and busy Jersey office you will support an ambitious recruitment strategy and work alongside the Head of Human Resources.
- Inputting and maintaining of HR records
- Assisting with the joiner and leaver process
- Preparing HR correspondence, including employment contracts
- Assisting with HR projects as necessary
Key skills and expertise required:
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced administration role (HR exposure an advantage)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and confident communicator
- Good attention to detail
- Strong planning and time management skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic new opportunity for a proactive individual with previous experience providing executive support to Senior Partners/Directors, to join a collaborative and innovative environment, providing multi-jurisdictional administrative support.
Working as a member of the global Human Resources team across all business areas, the purpose of this role will be to provide generalist HR support, guidance and advice to staff at all levels to ensure that the company follows a best practice approach to people management and is compliant with all relevant legislations. You will join an award winning global business.