You will have an interest in HR and a desire to develop your skill-set in this area by supporting the current Senior HR Business Partner in the administrative tasks. This is not a progressive role.
Key responsibilities will include:
- HR administration and staff records; contracts, starter documents, staff leaving documents also holiday and sick leave recording
- Administering the pension accounts and monthly and ad-hoc payments
- Ensuring that all benefit schedules and renewals are returned to the broker in accordance with their deadlines
- Ensuring employee handbook, employee lifecycle template documents and process maps are generated and updated
- Assisting with recruitment by liaising with recruitment agencies, screening, interviewing, and testing applicants, maintaining the recruitment tracker and obtaining temporary staff where required
Experience and skills required:
- At least 1-2 years administration experience
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Professional approach
- Level 3 CIPD or interest in studying towards CIPD, or equivalent
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Fantastic new part time/reduced hours opportunity to join an established provider of professional services, providing support to Service Line Heads across the group.
A fantastic new opportunity for a proactive individual with previous experience providing executive support to Senior Partners/Directors, to join a collaborative and innovative environment, providing multi-jurisdictional administrative support.