A great opportunity to join the HR team of a global fiduciary business and provide full administrative support to the HR department.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Setting up new employee files, preparing contracts and offer letters and completing a starter checklist
- Maintaining a HR database
- Monitoring sickness absence and recording this on the HR database and administering holiday absence
- Arranging interviews, booking meeting rooms, courses and seminars
Experience and skills required:
- Certificate in CPP or studying towards
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong IT skills, especially with Excel
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- A team player
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A unique opportunity for a school leaver/graduate or junior Administrator looking for an interesting, varied role providing administrative support to super yacht owners and crew.
Fantastic new opportunity to join the HR team of highly regarded local commercial organisation from March to May 2020, providing administrative support to the HR team and the wider business.
Our client is seeking a Customer Service Manager to join their fast-paced team. You will be responsible for assisting, leading and managing the customer service and sales team.
Joining a leading offshore law firm, you will provide secretarial and administrative support to a partner and fee earners in the property department.