Head of Regulatory Reporting
A great role within a leading provider of wealth and banking services, you will manage a cross-border team who oversees all aspects of regulatory reporting for wealth international to the relevant regulators.
- Managing preparation and submission of the monthly and quarterly regulatory reports and reviewing all applicable returns, ensuring compliance with relevant guidance and submission in line with timelines
- Managing the preparation of daily risk reports circulated to relevant internal stakeholders
- Managing a cross-border team, performing general people management tasks with direct reports for performance appraisals, setting goals and other tasks as required
- Preparation and review of all reporting aspects to committees and Boards as required on liquidity, capital, large exposures and market risk
- Acting as a technical advisor to the finance team on regulatory changes that impact regulatory reporting in wealth international
- Responsibility for producing specific regulatory risk measures, defining any formulae and standards related to them
- Ensuing data is captures and maintained within the strategic data governance/management tool set
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- To hold a professional qualification such as CA/ACA/ACCA
- Minimum 7 years post qualification financial services experience, preferably within banking
- Experience in planning and managing a team with a varied and complex delivery schedule
- Knowledge of risk reporting under the relevant regulatory requirements
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the Global Operations department, you will lead the delivery of high quality support, recording and reporting on current regulations affecting all clients across multiple jurisdictions for this independent fund, corporate services and private clients provider.