Head of Regulatory Reporting
A great role within a leading provider of wealth and banking services, you will manage a cross-border team who oversees all aspects of regulatory reporting for wealth international to the relevant regulators.
- Managing preparation and submission of the monthly and quarterly regulatory reports and reviewing all applicable returns, ensuring compliance with relevant guidance and submission in line with timelines
- Managing the preparation of daily risk reports circulated to relevant internal stakeholders
- Managing a cross-border team, performing general people management tasks with direct reports for performance appraisals, setting goals and other tasks as required
- Preparation and review of all reporting aspects to committees and Boards as required on liquidity, capital, large exposures and market risk
- Acting as a technical advisor to the finance team on regulatory changes that impact regulatory reporting in wealth international
- Responsibility for producing specific regulatory risk measures, defining any formulae and standards related to them
- Ensuing data is captures and maintained within the strategic data governance/management tool set
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- To hold a professional qualification such as CA/ACA/ACCA
- Minimum 7 years post qualification financial services experience, preferably within banking
- Experience in planning and managing a team with a varied and complex delivery schedule
- Knowledge of risk reporting under the relevant regulatory requirements
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Fantastic career opportunity to join a global wealth management business and provide support to the Wealth and Investment team. This would suit an individual that is eager to progress in a client focused position. You will have the opportunity to study towards a professional qualification. Training and study support will be full supported.