Head of Risk and Compliance
In this role you will lead the multi-jurisdictional risk and compliance teams for a leading offshore law firm, managing all aspects of risk and compliance for the organisation, employees, clients and stakeholders.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing policies and procedures and constantly seeking continuous improvements
- Being the lead point of contact in the area of expertise for internal clients
- Providing guidance on relevant regulatory issues and due diligence requirements, ensuring compliance at all times
- Acting as a key decision maker
- Preparing and managing departmental budgets
- Assisting with third party negotiations
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience leading and managing a global team
- Experience dealing with regulatory environments both onshore and offshore, ideally within a corporate services environment
- Broad technical knowledge of risk and compliance
- Excellent collaborative and leadership skills
- Good attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great role within a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence where you will be dealing with day-to-day operational and risk management matters.
A unique opportunity in Jersey to join a global private equity firm as part of the small but growing legal team. This is an interesting, busy and varied risk focused role that requires excellent communication skills.
As Head of Compliance you will assist and support the business in achieving it’s strategic, financial and operational goals in line with the local regulatory and legal framework.
Joining a highly regarded provider of investment services, you will support the international investment advisory part of the business.
Exciting opportunity to join a leading global business, you will be responsible for managing multiple projects, including the overall technology programme.