Head of Operations
A great opportunity managing the operations team within a leading provider of wealth and banking services.
- Reviewing current processes through evaluation, customer propositions and future value
- Developing key performance measures where appropriate
- Continuously reviewing the performance of the team, identifying areas/opportunities that require further attention
- Measuring the impact of planned changes to the service model through reviewing service measurement principles
- Directing and defining the Offshore Group strategy for investment custodial services and associated operations
- Acting as SME in any operational change involving amalgamation of business units across the Group
- Providing support and guidance to the custody operations team and acting as a point of escalation in all connected matters
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Holding or studying towards a finance and accounting professional qualification
- An in depth knowledge of securities back and middle office practices and regulations
- Sound knowledge of banking practices and regulations
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining a new Jersey team of an established global business, you will lead the compliance function and ensure best practices are adhered to and appropriate monitoring is in place, providing oversight of regulatory and compliance issues.