Head of Legal
A leading international wealth management and investment bank is seeking an individual with experience in legal and regulatory matters related to banking, investment and trust company business. As Head of Legal you will provide high quality legal advice and solutions to the internal business, playing an important role in ensuring client’s receive accurate and coherent legal advice.
- Monitor legal and regulatory developments impacting the businesses in Jersey
- Provide advice to their businesses on all legal matters, with a focus on banking, investment, trust and related financial services regulation
- Support the strategic initiatives and projects
- Interact with and supervise outside counsel
- A minimum of 8 years PQE as a Lawyer within a financial services firm or law firm in Jersey/UK
- Experience with banking, trust and financial services regulations
- Track record of providing confident, clear and concise advice
- Ability to successfully attain quality advice from regulators and external legal counsel
- Ability to manage internal and external counterparties
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
We currently have a number of exciting temporary/contract opportunities for indiviuals who are keen to gain experience of working within a legal firm.
A 9 month fixed term contract within a leading provider of asset management service, taking overall responsibility and effective running of the finance function