Head of Legal and Compliance | Luxembourg
A fulfilling and challenging career opportunity to head up and lead the compliance and risk function for the Luxembourg office of this rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, where you will be rewarded for your strong commitment to excellence and enjoy a productive professional life.
As part of the leadership team in this forward-thinking, friendly working environment you will support the Managing Director by carrying out the role of Conducting Officer, always leading by example and in line with company values and behaviours.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing contractual agreements with delegates and ensuring that the company’s legal risk is covered
- Reviewing of fund documents to ensure that they are compliant with the regulatory requirements
- Notification to the regulator for the alternative investment fund, collective investment and European capital fund passports
- Maintenance of the passport required documentation
- Eligibility checks for European Venture Capital Funds
- Communication of marketing material for European Venture Capital Fund distribution
- Identifying and assessing all compliance risks that the company is exposed to
- Advising the Board and the Executive Committee on changes to law and regulation and how they will impact the company
Experience and skills required:
- University degree in law, or finance, business administration, economics or similar professional qualification
- Compliance qualification commensurate with seniority of role
- At least 15 years’ experience within the finance industry, with a strong economic background
- Ideally 10 years’ experience in a management company
- At least 7 years’ experience in a senior legal and compliance role
- Experience of collective investment funds and/or alternative investment funds
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of managing a team
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Relationship Manager to join the Wealth and Investments team of an award-winning banking and investment firm.
Driven to succeed, this is an ambitious and innovative organisation that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change. Currently seeking a Financial Accountant to join their enthusiastic and welcoming team on a 6 month fixed term contract.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
A great role within a leading global financial services provider. You will administer an allocated portfolio of intricate clients, which could contain some key clients of the company, working directly with the Manager responsible. You will act as focal point for administration and technical queries from members of the team.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider as a Manager within their family office department.