Head of IT Security
As Head of IT Security you will design, develop and deliver the IT and Logical Access Strategies for the Group, ensuring alignment with company strategies.
- Developing the IT Security strategy and ensuring this is aligned with the Group’s IT strategy
- Preparing reports for presentations at board meetings
- Development and implementation of plans to increase cyber awareness and improve risk culture
- Providing direction and leadership to team members and managing the departmental budget
- Ownership of the risk and control self-assessment for IT Security and Access Management
- Accountability for the cyber resilience of all technology related change from project inception
Key skills and expertise required:
- Hold a relevant professional qualification (such as CIISP or equivalent)
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Strong relationship management skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a friendly and collaborative team within a growing governance services department as part of a wider law firm. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day high quality administration of a portfolio of corporate clients.