Head of HR
A charitable organisation is seeking a new Head of HR to join their senior management team. A diverse and hands on role, you will be responsible for two direct reports.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives
- Managing employee relations including absence, complex disciplinaries and sickness
- Undertaking regular salary reviews
- Delivering in-house training
- Managing the selection and recruitment process
Experience and skills required:
- CIPD Diploma in Human Resource Practice
- Minimum of 5 years management or supervisory experience in human resources
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
New 3 month temporary opportunity assisting with a HR project as well as day-to-day HR administration.
Joining this highly regarded, independent trust and corporate services provider, you will report into the Head of HR and deliver a comprehensive HR service to the business.
Fantastic opportunity to join a global provider of corporate and fund administration services and develop your career within HR. Within this role you will assist with the smooth running of the learning and development function.
A great opportunity within a fully integrated fund and corporate services provider, you will act as a Business Partner across the UK and Channel Island.