Head of Financial Reporting
Joining the group finance division in an established provider of financial services, you will have overall responsibility for the production and validation of financial statements for all legal entities, and provide leadership on technical accounting matters and controls around financial reporting.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing annual statutory financial statements for all offshore group subsidiaries
- Leading the process for financial statements valuations
- Providing guidance on defined benefit pension scheme risk management strategy and leading related projects
- Providing guidance on the impact of technical accounting developments
Skills and expertise needed:
- Minimum ACA/CA/ICAS/ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years post qualification experience in financial statement audit or financial reporting
- Strong relationship building skills
- Hands on experience preparing financial statements would be an advantage
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.