Head of Financial Crime and Money Laundering
Joining an established provider of wealth management services, you will be ultimately responsible for the establishment and strategic leadership of the crime compliance function and ensuring the enforcement of an effective financial crime compliance program.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Financial crime compliance governance and oversight
- Fulfilling the role of Money Laundering Compliance Officer
- Keeping up to date with changes in legislation and ensuring policies and procedures are in line with this
- Performing conformance reviews and control testing
- Supporting the deployment of money laundering surveillance solutions and sanctions
- Ensuring appropriate due diligence guidance is provided
- Ensuring training needs are met
Key skills and expertise required:
- Holds a LLB or B.Comm Honours Degree or qualified by experience
- Certified anti-money laundering specialist, or equal qualification
- Minimum 7 years’ experience with anti-money laundering
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Minimum 5 years’ senior management experience
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Working as part of a global wealth management business, you will become part of a team responsible for the full control over security static data, including setting up new securities, pricing and maintenance of data.
A role that provides a high level of investment service within a global provider of banking and financial services. You will have the opportunity to develop long term client relationships and provide oversight and guidance to a stockbroking team.