A fantastic new commercial Finance Manager role, where you will be responsible for all aspects of the accounting and administration.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing the accounting controls and processes
- Supporting the commercial team in understanding the profit and cash drivers for the busines
- Providing structure and framework for continued growt
- Management of direct reports who are responsible for sales and purchase ledgers and cash control, including performing annual appraisal
- Supporting and implementing appropriate IT systems within the busines
- Supervising the preparation of monthly management account
- Authorising payments
- Developing a forecasting model which covers the entire business model from sales through to manufacturing requirements, including cash projections
Experience and skills required:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA or similar)
- Strong Excel user
- Experience in commercial finance is desirable, but not essential
- Ability to communicate effectively with non-financial staff
- Enquiring attitude to all aspects of the business
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An exciting career opportunity for an experienced funds professional to join this highly regarded, independent business as an Associate Director, Client Delivery. This is a newly created position due to growth.
An exciting opportunity providing growth within an independent trust and corporate services provider. You will manage the activities of a finance team and corporate accounting function for the Group and associated entities.
This is an excellent career opportunity where you will gain broad experience of the processes surrounding international wealth management while having client contact.
A unique opportunity in Jersey to join a global private equity firm as part of the small but growing legal team. This is an interesting, busy and varied risk focused role that requires excellent communication skills.
A great opportunity working within the group financial accounting services team of this family office. You will be responsible for the financial accounting of multiple Jersey registered corporate entities.