A fantastic new commercial Finance Manager role, where you will be responsible for all aspects of the accounting and administration.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing the accounting controls and processes
- Supporting the commercial team in understanding the profit and cash drivers for the busines
- Providing structure and framework for continued growt
- Management of direct reports who are responsible for sales and purchase ledgers and cash control, including performing annual appraisal
- Supporting and implementing appropriate IT systems within the busines
- Supervising the preparation of monthly management account
- Authorising payments
- Developing a forecasting model which covers the entire business model from sales through to manufacturing requirements, including cash projections
Experience and skills required:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA or similar)
- Strong Excel user
- Experience in commercial finance is desirable, but not essential
- Ability to communicate effectively with non-financial staff
- Enquiring attitude to all aspects of the business
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.
Join this innovative commercial business and work with a team of professionals that strive to provide the best value and quality to their customers. Working closely with the sales and senior leadership team, this is a unique opportunity and will play an integral role in supporting the growth of the business.
An ideal opportunity to join a highly professional team in a leading provider of fund administration on a short term basis, where you will gain valuable knowledge and build on your skills and experience to help you move forward in your career.
Unlock your potential in this ambitious and growing global financial services organisation with a focus on driving change and nurturing talent, placing employees at the heart of the organisation. Being in a proactive and agile workforce, you will be supported to reach your career ambitions and can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show.
Enjoy a rewarding career in this client-facing role within a leading bank, where they place great importance in developing the skills of their employees in an environment that inspires and promotes innovation to drive the business forward.