Head of Finance
A great opportunity within a leading provider of wealth and banking services, for a candidate with a broad and deep experience in finance across multiple disciplines. You will be accountable for the accounting, financial administration and financial risk management for all operations and jurisdictions. Reporting to the Chief Finance Officer.
- Assisting in formulating the short, medium and long term financial plan, comprising budgets and 5-year shape forecasts within agreed risk appetite parameters
- Setting the strategic framework for developing a value-added finance function that provides customer focused finance solutions to business problems
- Overseeing all financial transaction processing systems for 5 Wealth International legal entities
- Designing, managing and maintaining a seamless integrated financial reporting system within all 5 legal entities
- Enforcing the Group guidelines and policies around financial management
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- 7-10 years’ experience in finance across multiple disciplines such as statutory accounts, management reporting, taxation, cross border pricing, product profitability and capital liquidity management
- Experience with SAP GL, SAP banking, Murex, CALYPSO and Navision, Nexus and other applicable transaction recording systems is essential
- Abililty to manage and develop a team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.