Head of Finance
A unique opportunity for a professionally qualified accountant to join a non-profit organisation, you will be responsible for all aspects of financial activities as part of a senior management team.
- Managing the finance function covering all aspects of reporting and management and control of financial activities, including cash flow management and accounting for trust funds
- Preparing statutory accounts including annual financial reporting to members and monthly management accounts for the trust as a whole
- Assisting the CEO to develop and implement short, medium and long term plans for the financial operations ensuring income, expenditure and other financial needs of strategic business plan are identified and met
- Directing the budgetary and business forecasting processes
- Managing, training and developing staff in the accounting function ensuring adequate resources are available at all times
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Professionally qualified accountant
- Minimum of 5 years' relevant experience
- Understanding of financial management within a complex and varied environment, ideally with experience in a non-profit organisation
If you'd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.