Head of Customer Operations | Commercial
Experienced at senior manager level, you will have proven design and delivery skills in relation to the overall customer experience. You will work as part of a rapidly growing international division of a global technology business focusing your efforts on the development of the international customer service strategy and end to end customer support.
- Accountable for the customer support and delivery functions for international customers and partners
- Ensuring that services meet customer service level agreements, maintain company reputation
- Developing a customer service strategy for the international division in alignment with the overall company strategy
- Elaborating and controlling annual budgets, working closely with the financial planning team
- Managing key relationships for high net worth customers
- Working through complexity and ambiguity to identify key issues to drive effective decision making
- Overseeing a number of teams across the International divisions such as on-boarding, sales support, billing and credit control
Skills and experience required:
- Previous related experience - ideally within ICT industry
- Experience in the delivery and on-going support of customer operations teams
- Ability to work independently using own initiative
- Strong financial skills and commercial acumen
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.