Head of Corporate Accounting
Become an integral part of a forward thinking alternative investment services provider. Here you will utilise your solutions driven approach and resilience to focus on continually improving and securing business advantage, whilst also participating in creating an environment which is an inspiring place to work.
Leading a team of Accountants you will take ownership of client relationships, proactively supporting operational activity and workflows and being accountable for quality and timelines of deliverables from the corporate team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing team performance and client service delivery for a business unit with a specific focus on efficiency and quality
- Agreeing, measuring and reporting performance against both external and internal benchmarks and key performance indicators
- Scheduling, monitoring and managing team capacity within a dynamic business environment
- Maintaining and sustaining strong working relationships with internal and external clients and service providers
- Proactively supporting the career development of individual team members and monitoring/managing performance
Experience and skills required:
- ACCA, ACA qualified or equivalent with a strong academic background and at least 5 years PQE
- Technical knowledge of real estate and corporate accounting
- Full understanding of corporate and fund accounting, which covers real estate and feeder funds
- Time, workflow and recoverability management skills
- Strong analytical skills with a high standard of accuracy and attention to detail
- Solid and relevant experience combined with highly effective team management skills
- Knowledge of FRS, IFRS and US GAAP and experience using Investran and Yardi systems is desirable
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
Join this innovative commercial business and work with a team of professionals that strive to provide the best value and quality to their customers. Working closely with the sales and senior leadership team, this is a unique opportunity and will play an integral role in supporting the growth of the business.
An ideal opportunity to join a highly professional team in a leading provider of fund administration on a short term basis, where you will gain valuable knowledge and build on your skills and experience to help you move forward in your career.