Head of Client Due Diligence
Within this challenging role, you will lead client due diligence operations across the group, ensuring tthe activities of this global financial services group are undertaken in accordance with regulatory and statutory requirements and in accordance with Group procedures.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading the development of the CDD operating model globally through existing locations and acquisitions
- Liaising with global stakeholders to ensure the delivery of the CDD operating model and effective operation for excellent service to cleints
- Developing and improving procedures, guidelines and controls within CDD operations
- Complying with and championing regulatory controls for handling client financial affairs including money laundering, financial crime
- Deploying operations management techniques and skills to optimise efficiency, monitor work flow and change in the growth of the business
- Extensive experience working within a financial environment and experience in client due diligence
- Thorough knowledge of all regulatory requirements
- A minimum of ICA advanced certificate (AML/compliance/CDD) or Level 4 qualification
- Excellent communication skills necessary for dealing with oversees locations
- Familiar with working in a structured and methodical way, maintaining high levels of accuracy
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.