Head of Business Development Support | London
Play a critical role in the commercial team of an ambitious and growing global company, constantly looking for the next opportunity and focussing on driving change, where you will oversee the group business development support function.
Placing employees at the heart of the organisation, this fiduciary business offers a team-oriented and collaborative environment where your talent will be nurtured and valued and your dedication will be rewarded.
In this role you will provide support for sales team members and other client facing staff across the organisation to generate sales leads and opportunities.
With team members in London, Luxembourg and Jersey, the role involves the implementation of a group wide business development support plan including a key account management programme. It is closely aligned with the group’s marketing and marketing operations functions and is a mix of strategic and tactical sales support, lead generation and marketing responsibilities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating and implementing a group wide business development support plan closely aligned with the company’s commercial goals
- Developing and implementing service line business development support plans where relevant
- Monitoring business development effectiveness, measuring and reporting on return on investment
- Coordinating sales campaigns
- Overseeing current client activity to promote cross-selling opportunities
Experience and skills required:
- A degree in marketing or business or relevant professional marketing qualification
- At least 8 years’ experience in marketing and/or business development in professional services, 3 in a leadership role
- Experience and strong working knowledge of Salesforce is an asset
- Strong ability to demonstrate creativity and initiative
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong organisational skills and a proven ability to meet deadlines and manage priorities
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
As Commercial Director in a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider, you will play a vital role in developing key growth sales, strategies, tactics and action plans, creating value to this fast-paced organisation.
An interesting and rewarding career opportunity for an ambitious individual with strong interpersonal skills to play a key role in the management and development of a growing software company.
A unique career opportunity to be part of an experienced team within a leading technology provider, offering a stimulating and challenging role, along with a competitive benefits package.
Play a critical role as part of the commercial team in an ambitious and growing global company, providing business development support for the sales and client facing teams and being primarily responsibility for a mix of tactical and administrative functions.
This is a fantastic role supporting the design, management, and delivery of external communications for an independent and forward-thinking business which is strongly committed to retaining and developing their employees.