Head of Broking Operations
Joining a leading broker firm with exciting growth plans, you will be a forward thinking and driven individual driving all sales and broking activity across all classes of business.
Experience and skills required:
- Experience of driving general insurance sales and broking activity through a team
- Previous leadership experience and ability to coach and manage a team
- Ability to develop successful relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Strong operational management capability
- Ability to analyse and interpret financial data
- High energy, self-motivated and enthusiastic individual
- Ideally either hold or currently working towards a relevant professional qualification such as ACII
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
In this senior position, you will oversee a small HR department and offer generalist responsibilities with a focus on employee development and training. You will join an international professional services business offering tax, accounting and trust services to high net worth individuals.
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner to join a highly, regarded global business. In this role you will partner and provide advice to leaders at all levels in the business, in support of a variety of HR issues including performance management and leading employee development.
As an experienced money laundering expert you will join the compliance team for our client’s private banking division and assist the Senior Compliance Officer and colleagues with the facilitation, creation and operation of a robust compliance and control regime.