Group Sales Advisor
This is a fast paced role within a commercial team, which would suit an individual with a sales and/or reservations background.
- Dealing with queries by email, phone and live chat
- Providing an exceptional service to customers and partners
- Training other members of staff, as required
- Selling, quoting, converting and invoicing
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and under pressure
- Good negotiator
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to speak another language would be an advantage
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A trainee opportunity within an award winning Corporate Services Department. You will join this dynamic, growing team and deliver a high level of administrative support.
You will be responsible for designing, managing and overseeing the digital strategy for a well-regarded provider of corporate administration services.
Join the Communications team of this highly regarded global professional services organisation and assist with the implementation of the Group’s external communications strategy.
A leading accounting firm is seeking an experienced operations administrator to assist with a project for 8-12 weeks.
Great part time opportunity for an enthusiastic team player with previous office support experience to assist a busy family office team for 25 hours per week.