Group Finance Assistant
Are you considering a career in finance and accounting? We have an exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded international family office in a key role, working closely alongside management and employees to provide a high level of support group-wide. Full training will be given.
- Resolving invoicing and account management queries
- Monitoring client payments
- Carrying out reconciliations
- Assisting with processing pay runs and sales ledgers
Skills and expertise required:
- Proactive and able to manage multiple tasks
- Strong interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work using own initiative
- Highly organised and competent in Microsoft Office
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a qualified Fund Accountant with people management experience to join a leading provider of global banking and financial services as the Private Equity specialist for the Fund Services business.
Joining the client accounting team of this established trust business, you will be supported to study towards professional qualifications and develop a career in accounting. You will be an analytical individual with a good eye for detail and high numerical skills.