Group Compliance Officer
A great opportunity within a compliance function of an international private bank. You will assist the Director of Compliance to oversee and manage compliance within the organisation, ensuring the company and employees are complying with both regulatory requirements and internal policies and procedures.
- Assisting with liaison with financial services regulators at a strategic level
- Assisting with planning, designing and implementation of an overall regulatory and compliance risk management framework, maintaining current knowledge of laws and regulations
- Working closely with senior management and the Board ensuring all strategic challenges are recognised and providing regulatory and compliance input and support to the Board on business acquisition and divestments
- Providing support to the company’s Compliance Officers, MLRO and MLCO
- Developing, coordinating and participating in an educational and training programme focussing on all elements of compliance
- Assisting with the provision of regular reports and key metrics to the Board and divisional Heads
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a senior regulatory and/or compliance role
- Knowledge of multijurisdictional financial services and regulatory context
- Experience of best practice risk and governance frameworks, methodologies and emerging practice
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining a new Jersey team of an established global business, you will lead the compliance function and ensure best practices are adhered to and appropriate monitoring is in place, providing oversight of regulatory and compliance issues.
Joining the Compliance, Risk and Operational Controls team you will provide oversight to this bank and trust company business. Acting as MLRO and MLCO you will be responsible for devising and implementing an anti-financial crime programme, managing and preventing risk across the business.
Unique opportunity to join a growing compliance function act as Business Analyst, providing expertise in relation to systems, projects and testing. You will also provide support to the MLRO and deputise for them as required. This is a supportive team environment that encourages learning and development.