Group Accounting Manager
A great role for a qualified Accountant, preferably with retail experience. You will undertake all aspects of financial management and accounting; to include reporting, budgeting and forecasting, as well as developing internal control policies and procedures.
Responsibilities will include:
- Line Manager responsibility for a small team of Assistant Accountants
- Ensuring timely and accurate reporting of figures within the team, including Group costs and stock
- Ensuring balance sheet reconciliations are accurate
- Assisting in preparing annual statutory financial statements for all subsidiary entities
- Preparing sections of the Group’s budget and forecasts as required
- Supporting the Director of Accounting Services as required
- Challenging the commercial heads of the business on costs and improvements
Experience and skills required:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principles and practice
- Previous commercial and or retail experience is preferable
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure to meet deadlines
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A leading independently owned family office is seeking a part/qualified accountant to join their team, assisting with the preparation of financial information and reports for clients, under the supervision of the Head of the Department.
A great role joining a growing team within a global provider of funds and corporate services, for a qualified or part qualified Accountant with experience in funds/financial services industry.
A great role within an international accounting and business advisory organisation, undertaking audits of financial statements and other assurance work.
New part time opportunity for a Bookkeeper to join a commercial property company. This role will initially be for 15/20 hours per week with potential to develop into a full time role in the future. Flexible working arrangement.
Joining a global provider of corporate, fund and private client administration services, you will ensure a quality administrative service is delivered to an allocated portfolio of clients.