A great opportunity to join the head office of an independent financial services provider. If you are a fully qualified Accountant with experience in financial accounting, this could be the role for you!
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and developing the Group consolidation model
- Leading Group management accounts and management information production
- Being the principle contact for overseas subsidiaries
- Maintaining accounting records an financial statement for all Group holding companies
- Leading and managing Group Ledger structure and design, cash management strategy and cash flow forecast
- Overseeing financial accounting for Group service company
- Preparing financial statement for specified group entities for Board approval
Experience and skills required:
- GCSE in English language and mathematics
- ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP principles
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong numeric and analytical skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great opportunity to join a leading offshore law firm, as a Management Accountant.
An exciting opportunity for a Trainee Fund Accountant to support the Fund Accountant/Senior Fund Accountant at this highly regarded, independent funds business.
Within this role you will primarily be responsible for all aspects of day-to-day accounting, for one or more assigned structures, working closely with more senior members of the team.
We currently have a great opportunity for a proactive and motivated individual with previous people management experience to manage the accounts preparation team.
Joining a leading offshore law firm and play a vital role in the cash flow of the organisation ensuring credit given to customer is monitored and controlled effectively.