Governance Risk and Compliance Manager
Be part of the Governance, Risk and Compliance department in a trusted international provider of financial services, who understands the importance of investing in their employees to help them to fulfil their ambitions and rewards hard work.
Working in a fast moving, collaborative and employee-led environment, you can expect to have meaningful and productive interactions in everything you do whilst making a real difference to the success of this organisation.
Being primarily responsible for the team performing controls testing and compliance monitoring testing for regulated companies, you will be involved in assessing the control effectiveness and monitoring compliance with regulatory and legal frameworks, internal policies and procedures.
Part time/reduced hours will be considered for this role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the development and prioritisation of annual controls testing and compliance monitoring plan
- Undertaking or overseeing all aspects of controls testing and compliance monitoring undertaken by the team
- Monitoring progress of plans and proposing adjustments where appropriate
- Assisting with governance, risk and compliance preparations for JFSC inspections/company audit/compliance reports
- Undertaking and organising thematic reviews or project work and related reporting, as required
Experience and skills required:
- Strong managerial skills with the ability to manage and develop team members
- Excellent knowledge of administration services, including fund services, corporate and private clients
- Controls testing experience
- Broad understanding of legislative and regulatory requirements for TCB and FSB
- Risk management awareness
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an organisation that is forward thinking, dynamic and encourages you to be the best. You will have the opportunity to be part of a team that will deliver and execute multi-jurisdictional technical expertise and hands-on experience.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation with an inclusive and supportive culture, where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.