Governance Risk and Compliance Manager
Be part of the Governance, Risk and Compliance department in a trusted international provider of financial services, who understands the importance of investing in their employees to help them to fulfil their ambitions and rewards hard work.
Working in a fast moving, collaborative and employee-led environment, you can expect to have meaningful and productive interactions in everything you do whilst making a real difference to the success of this organisation.
Being primarily responsible for the team performing controls testing and compliance monitoring testing for regulated companies, you will be involved in assessing the control effectiveness and monitoring compliance with regulatory and legal frameworks, internal policies and procedures.
Part time/reduced hours will be considered for this role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the development and prioritisation of annual controls testing and compliance monitoring plan
- Undertaking or overseeing all aspects of controls testing and compliance monitoring undertaken by the team
- Monitoring progress of plans and proposing adjustments where appropriate
- Assisting with governance, risk and compliance preparations for JFSC inspections/company audit/compliance reports
- Undertaking and organising thematic reviews or project work and related reporting, as required
Experience and skills required:
- Strong managerial skills with the ability to manage and develop team members
- Excellent knowledge of administration services, including fund services, corporate and private clients
- Controls testing experience
- Broad understanding of legislative and regulatory requirements for TCB and FSB
- Risk management awareness
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
Reach your full potential whilst making a difference to this highly regarded, global leader in wealth management, which is committed to ensuring their employees thrive within a challenging and progressive environment and achieve their career aspirations.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
Kick-start your career in a fast moving and collaborative environment within an international provider of financial services, where you will have access to a vibrant and forward-thinking trainee development structure to develop the skills you need to progress your career ambitions.