Governance Project Manager | 6 Month Contract
A challenging and stimulating role for an experienced and knowledgeable corporate professional to join the governance team in a market leading financial services provider, with a diverse workforce that fosters a culture of inclusion, enabling them to better reflect and understand their clients’ needs.
Being part of an established team, renowned for its expertise, you will use your drive, enthusiasm and resilience to lead on governance related project work for an initial period of 6 months.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone with effective financial and risk management skills and the ability to think and act strategically, whilst protecting the reputation of the company, looking beyond today’s problems to find tomorrows solutions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading on a variety of projects and initiatives related to the development of governance services in the Jersey, Guernsey and BVI markets
- Developing subject matter market insights, technical knowledge and service delivery templates, processes, tools and materials
- Advising domestic and international clients on Jersey compliance, governance and transaction related matters
- Leading or supporting the delivery of governance advisory and managed service client engagements
- Managing and retaining the current Jersey company secretarial clients offering registered office and company secretarial services with contractual commitments, including all aspects of compliance and statutory support as appropriate
- Leading or supporting business development and client relationship management activities
- Supporting the onboarding of new clients in accordance with company policies and processes
Experience and skills required:
- Relevant Table 5 qualification as a minimum, e.g. ICSA
- Strong background in corporate governance or legal within professional services
- Experience managing projects end-to-end would be a significant advantage
- Awareness of legal, regulatory and governance trends and developments
- Ability to work autonomously and take the lead when necessary
- Expert networking and communication skills, along with the ability to influence and build effective relationships at all levels with clients and colleagues
- Effective financial and risk management skills and the ability to think/act strategically and commercially whilst protecting the reputation of the company
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
Join a friendly and inclusive client take on team within an award-winning fiduciary business offering a rewarding work environment and access to fantastic career development opportunities. You will also benefit from an open culture where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued whilst enjoying a competitive benefits package.