Governance Project Manager | 6 Month Contract
A challenging and stimulating role for an experienced and knowledgeable corporate professional to join the governance team in a market leading financial services provider, with a diverse workforce that fosters a culture of inclusion, enabling them to better reflect and understand their clients’ needs.
Being part of an established team, renowned for its expertise, you will use your drive, enthusiasm and resilience to lead on governance related project work for an initial period of 6 months.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone with effective financial and risk management skills and the ability to think and act strategically, whilst protecting the reputation of the company, looking beyond today’s problems to find tomorrows solutions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading on a variety of projects and initiatives related to the development of governance services in the Jersey, Guernsey and BVI markets
- Developing subject matter market insights, technical knowledge and service delivery templates, processes, tools and materials
- Advising domestic and international clients on Jersey compliance, governance and transaction related matters
- Leading or supporting the delivery of governance advisory and managed service client engagements
- Managing and retaining the current Jersey company secretarial clients offering registered office and company secretarial services with contractual commitments, including all aspects of compliance and statutory support as appropriate
- Leading or supporting business development and client relationship management activities
- Supporting the onboarding of new clients in accordance with company policies and processes
Experience and skills required:
- Relevant Table 5 qualification as a minimum, e.g. ICSA
- Strong background in corporate governance or legal within professional services
- Experience managing projects end-to-end would be a significant advantage
- Awareness of legal, regulatory and governance trends and developments
- Ability to work autonomously and take the lead when necessary
- Expert networking and communication skills, along with the ability to influence and build effective relationships at all levels with clients and colleagues
- Effective financial and risk management skills and the ability to think/act strategically and commercially whilst protecting the reputation of the company
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider has an exciting opportunity for an Associate Director who will play a key role in acting as Money Laundering Reporting Officer and Money Laundering Compliance Officer.
Kick start your career in the finance industry with this award winning provider of fund, corporate and private clients. An opportunity for you to develop your skills within an ever growing corporate services division.
Be a vital player in the private wealth team within a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider creating value and making a difference to this fast-paced organisation, where every day will bring a new challenge.
A fulfilling, rewarding and interesting career opportunity has arisen at a forward thinking commercial organisation for an Assistant Company Secretary for a period of 12 months.
A great role within a leading global financial services provider. You will administer an allocated portfolio of intricate clients, which could contain some key clients of the company, working directly with the Manager responsible. You will act as focal point for administration and technical queries from members of the team.