A challenging and stimulating role within a market leading financial services provider with a diverse workforce that fosters a culture of inclusion, enabling them to better reflect and understand their clients’ needs. Priding themselves on offering continuous training and development, this company offers excellent career progression opportunities for all employees along with a competitive remuneration package.
Being part of an established team renowned for its expertise, you will use your drive, enthusiasm and resilience to lead the delivery of governance advisory and managed service client engagements, supporting the development of the Channel Islands business as part of the companies growth strategy.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone with effective business, project management, financial and risk management skills and the ability to think/act strategically and commercially whilst protecting the reputation of the company, looking beyond today’s problems to find tomorrows solutions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Establishing and maintaining existing client relationships
- Advising domestic and international clients on Jersey compliance, governance and transaction related matters
- Developing subject matter market insights, technical knowledge and service delivery templates, processes, tools and materials
- Managing, mentoring and developing junior team members
Experience and skills required:
- Relevant Table 4 qualification as a minimum e.g. ICSA or equivalent Governance qualification
- Extensive experience in a company secretarial and corporate governance role
- Expert networking and communication skills and the ability to influence and build effective relationships at all levels with clients and colleagues
- Awareness of legal, regulatory and governance trends and developments
- Experience of managing and developing people
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
Kick-start your career in a fast moving and collaborative environment within an international provider of financial services, where you will have access to a vibrant and forward-thinking trainee development structure to develop the skills you need to progress your career ambitions.
Undertake challenging work within a high performing and collaborative team, in an innovative international wealth management business where you will be encouraged and supported to reach your full potential, whilst making a difference to the organisation and its communities.