A challenging and stimulating role within a market leading financial services provider with a diverse workforce that fosters a culture of inclusion, enabling them to better reflect and understand their clients’ needs. Priding themselves on offering continuous training and development, this company offers excellent career progression opportunities for all employees along with a competitive remuneration package.
Being part of an established team renowned for its expertise, you will use your drive, enthusiasm and resilience to lead the delivery of governance advisory and managed service client engagements, supporting the development of the Channel Islands business as part of the companies growth strategy.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone with effective business, project management, financial and risk management skills and the ability to think/act strategically and commercially whilst protecting the reputation of the company, looking beyond today’s problems to find tomorrows solutions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Establishing and maintaining existing client relationships
- Advising domestic and international clients on Jersey compliance, governance and transaction related matters
- Developing subject matter market insights, technical knowledge and service delivery templates, processes, tools and materials
- Managing, mentoring and developing junior team members
Experience and skills required:
- Relevant Table 4 qualification as a minimum e.g. ICSA or equivalent Governance qualification
- Extensive experience in a company secretarial and corporate governance role
- Expert networking and communication skills and the ability to influence and build effective relationships at all levels with clients and colleagues
- Awareness of legal, regulatory and governance trends and developments
- Experience of managing and developing people
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider has an exciting opportunity for an Associate Director who will play a key role in acting as Money Laundering Reporting Officer and Money Laundering Compliance Officer.
Kick start your career in the finance industry with this award winning provider of fund, corporate and private clients. An opportunity for you to develop your skills within an ever growing corporate services division.
Be a vital player in the private wealth team within a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider creating value and making a difference to this fast-paced organisation, where every day will bring a new challenge.
An award-winning banking and investment team have an exciting opportunity for a Dealer, who will provide equity, bond and fund trading for their investment division.
A unique and interesting opportunity has arisen within a small yet growing independent organisation, where you will be able to make a real difference to the business whilst gaining great industry exposure to advance your career.