A challenging and stimulating role within a market leading financial services provider with a diverse workforce that fosters a culture of inclusion, enabling them to better reflect and understand their clients’ needs. Priding themselves on offering continuous training and development, this company offers excellent career progression opportunities for all employees along with a competitive remuneration package.
Being part of an established team renowned for its expertise, you will use your drive, enthusiasm and resilience to lead the delivery of governance advisory and managed service client engagements, supporting the development of the Channel Islands business as part of the companies growth strategy.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone with effective business, project management, financial and risk management skills and the ability to think/act strategically and commercially whilst protecting the reputation of the company, looking beyond today’s problems to find tomorrows solutions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Establishing and maintaining existing client relationships
- Advising domestic and international clients on Jersey compliance, governance and transaction related matters
- Developing subject matter market insights, technical knowledge and service delivery templates, processes, tools and materials
- Managing, mentoring and developing junior team members
Experience and skills required:
- Relevant Table 4 qualification as a minimum e.g. ICSA or equivalent Governance qualification
- Extensive experience in a company secretarial and corporate governance role
- Expert networking and communication skills and the ability to influence and build effective relationships at all levels with clients and colleagues
- Awareness of legal, regulatory and governance trends and developments
- Experience of managing and developing people
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to work in a reward-driven commercial organisation, that plays a vital role in island life and strives to ensure that all employees contribute to the growth of the business, whilst offering a range of exciting benefits and corporate discounts for all employees.
Join an organisation that is forward thinking, dynamic and encourages you to be the best. You will have the opportunity to be part of a team that will deliver and execute multi-jurisdictional technical expertise and hands-on experience.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation with an inclusive and supportive culture, where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.