Global Service Desk Agent
A great opportunity within a growing, global commercial business for someone with experience in front line customer service or contact centre operations.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Receiving, categorising, logging and retaining ownership of global customer service IT incidents
- Managing and monitoring service requests and passing onto relevant resolving group
- Ensuring SLA’s are adhered to and high levels of customer service are maintained
- Taking ownership of issues and pushing them through to resolution
- Being available for shifts on a 24/7 basis when required
Experience and skills required:
- Experience in customer service roles within the IT or telecommunications industry would be ideal
- Client communication skills and experience managing expectations in relation to IT related incidents
- Basic understanding of IT and networking communications voice, mobile and data technology
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Fantastic opportunity to join the IT and services division within an international provider of wealth management services providing second line technical support to help ensure the efficient running of the IT service delivery. Perfect for a team player with proven experience providing an excellent customer experience.
An international bank is currently seeking someone with administration skills to participate in an ongoing project on the banking helpdesk. This is a great opportunity to gain experience in a technical based role, providing administration, analytical and support as part of a wider team. This role is available for a duration of 9 months
We currently have a great opportunity for a technically minded individual looking for a new challenge. Within this role you will provide business benefits through continuous enhancement and transformation of the internal business solutions portfolio and use technology to adapt and improve business processes.