Global Infrastructure Technician
Designing, administering and optimising Intel based servers and storage components within a leading provider of intellectual property management and technology services.
- Collaborating and assisting other IT teams, ensuring availability, reliability and scalability of corporate systems to meet business demands
- Responding and resolving issues with server and storage infrastructure
- Monitoring, analysing and predicting trends for system performance
- Benchmarking performance and providing statistics and reports
- Practicing configuration management, including maintenance of component inventory and related documentation
- Administering the global platform infrastructure and carrying out regular maintenance
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Minimum of 5 years equivalent work experience in a senior technical position, responsible for managing server/storage infrastructure and operations
- Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Windows server OS (2003+) and VMware vSphere ESXi 5.5/6.0. VMWare VCP 6.0 Certification is desirable
- Experience with IBM System i/x series and NetApp NCSA is desirable
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
As a key member of the IT team, you will provide primarily 2nd line support to a user base across 3 locations. This role will involve dealing with user requests over the phone and email.
As Global IT Service Support Manager you will assist in executing the long-term support strategies by coordinating the effective delivery of 24/7 support globally for the group.
A great role, based out of town within an innovative and rapidly expanding commercial business. You will be a primary contact, providing on site analysis, diagnosis and resolution for desktop issues reported by end users.
A new role within the IT team of an established provider of professional services, assisting the business application team who supports the wider group on a full range of IT responsibilities. This role would suit a motivated individual looking to take the next step in their IT career.
New opportunity for an analytical individual, who will provide front-end administration and usage support for ViewPoint to the professional services client.