Global Infrastructure Technician
Designing, administering and optimising Intel based servers and storage components within a leading provider of intellectual property management and technology services.
- Collaborating and assisting other IT teams, ensuring availability, reliability and scalability of corporate systems to meet business demands
- Responding and resolving issues with server and storage infrastructure
- Monitoring, analysing and predicting trends for system performance
- Benchmarking performance and providing statistics and reports
- Practicing configuration management, including maintenance of component inventory and related documentation
- Administering the global platform infrastructure and carrying out regular maintenance
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Minimum of 5 years equivalent work experience in a senior technical position, responsible for managing server/storage infrastructure and operations
- Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Windows server OS (2003+) and VMware vSphere ESXi 5.5/6.0. VMWare VCP 6.0 Certification is desirable
- Experience with IBM System i/x series and NetApp NCSA is desirable
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A reputable telecommunications provider is currently seeking a proactive individual with previous customer services experience to join their team. Within this role you will provide Call Centre support investigating and resolving fixed line faults, escalating to engineers where necessary.