Global Head of Marketing
An exciting opportunity to join a growing team in a well-established local funds company, which prides itself on providing a personalised service, where you will design and develop new ways of working and have an input into the evolution of business processes on an ongoing basis. In addition to a competitive salary, you will be rewarded with a performance-driven bonus, a comprehensive flexible benefits package and career opportunities.
In this role you will support the modernisation of the company’s marketing function, whilst supporting business development practices. This will involve designing and delivering ambitious strategic marketing objectives, whilst maintaining responsibility for mentoring the marketing division and providing insightful reporting to the global leadership team.
If you are a passionate and knowledgeable Marketer, with extensive experience managing the marketing strategy for an international company and are looking to take the next step in your career, this could be the role for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies and processes in alignment with organisational goals
- Leading, coaching and managing the marketing team to support them in their continued professional development
- Communicating marketing objectives efficiently with global offices and encouraging cooperation, knowledge sharing, cross-training, and cross-selling between business lines and jurisdictional offices
- Coordinating and managing the PR process to a wide audience internationally to promote our wide range of services
- Agreeing and delivering marketing objectives for both internal and external parties
- Providing insightful reporting for the global leadership team
- Working with the Business Development and CRM Manager to design, implement, monitor, and maintain processes on the sales and customer relationship management (CRM) software, as well as championing its use by users
- Supporting divisional heads in building business development strategies and action plans
Experience and skills required:
- Hold a marketing qualification and ideally a strong working knowledge of HubSpot
- Experience in leading and managing a marketing team, with the ability to offer coaching and guidance to teammates and the wider company
- Experience of inbound digital campaign management
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence a variety of stakeholders across multiple locations
- Confidence with technology, including social media and the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Experience in working with business development strategies and developing plans is preferred however not essential
- An understanding of fund, corporate and trust services
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An exciting opportunity to hold a key role within an international workforce, helping to maintain the market-leading position of this award-winning banking and investment business.
Be part of a market-leading legal organisation, where you will manage the day-to-day running of the finance function for the region, working alongside the Managing Partners for Jersey and Guernsey.
Join a leading financial services company as a Digital Marketing Specialist. In this role you will assist the Head of Marketing and team to deliver marketing services to the Channel Islands firm aligned to achieve the strategy. A key focus of this role will be strengthening the company’s digital marketing capabilities, producing digital experiences that get exceptional results.
Join a highly successfully multinational organisation that provides trust, fund and company administration services. Acting at Associate Director level you will make a significant contribution to the organisation, holding responsibility and autonomy for the Institutional Client Services Risk and Compliance Team.
A varied marketing role for a focused and organised individual with an eagerness to deliver excellence, be part of an independent and forward-thinking business and work in an inclusive and friendly environment.