Funds System Manager
At a time of change for this global funds business, you will lead and coach the Funds Systems Team, providing them with guidance and direction in relation to application support.
- Supervising systems projects
- Delivering reporting solutions
- Overseeing integration and migration efforts
- Building partnerships and working collaboratively with the business to support and enhance system processes and procedures across the operational teams
- Providing day to day system support, maintaining the performance and stability of system databases and managing external access
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Experience using eFront and advanced in Excel
- A clear understanding of funds and the operations with Private Equity, Real Estate and Fund-of-Funds strategies
- Accounting knowledge within a Funds environment would be advantageous
- Some travel may be required from time to time to support growing jurisdictional footprint
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.