Spend each day engaged in meaningful and challenging work while you are supported in your professional growth and recognised for your contributions. This diverse and collaborative fund and corporate services provider offers a dynamic and international working environment with the benefit of customised training adapted to your career needs, that allows for a balanced professional and personal life.
This role would suit an ambitious individual with a high level of energy and commitment and a capacity to build strong client relationships and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking an active part in the initial setup of any new funds, liaising with independent tax specialists, Lawyers, and notaries as part of the set up process
- Providing assistance to the team in the delivery of all client services
- Assisting with the preparation and collation of know your customer and client due diligence files
- Preparing the funds’ periodic net asset value calculation and year-end financial statements and reviewing fund related reports
- Ensuring the timely and accurate bookkeeping and reporting for client entities
- Providing assistance in the preparation of annual financial statements and quarterly management accounts
Experience and skills required:
- Educated to the equivalent of A level or University degree
- Studying or have attained a recognised professional qualification, such as ACCA
- Knowledge or previous experience in fund or corporate services administration will be considered as an asset
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work under pressure and meet a range of deadlines
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Work within an international workforce and help maintain an award-winning service in a banking and investment firm, where you will be encouraged and supported reach your full potential and achieve your career ambitious.
Reach your full potential and build a successful career in this inclusive and diverse work environment where every day will be a new challenge.
Be part of an award-winning service in a banking and investment firm with a strong global presence, where you will provide an accurate and efficient onboarding experience for clients, striving to exceed all quality and service levels by effectively managing, monitoring and reviewing all new business applications from various segments within the offshore Group.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.