Joining the funds team you will take direct administrative responsibility for a portfolio of structures and ensure that a first class service is delivered to clients.
- Building strong working relationships with clients and identifying their needs
- Assisting with fee collection
- Understanding and identifying potential risks
- Providing support to more junior team members
Key skills and expertise:
- Proven funds experience
- Understanding of the technical principles of day-to-day fund administration
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Either hold or be currently working towards a relevant professional qualification
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Fantastic career opportunity to join a global wealth management business and provide support to the Wealth and Investment team. This would suit an individual that is eager to progress in a client focused position. You will have the opportunity to study towards a professional qualification. Training and study support will be full supported.