You will play a key role in providing a variety of administration tasks to a growing corporate client base. If you have previous funds experience and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, this could be the role for you!
Responsibilities will include:
- Building strong relationships across the business
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements
- Reporting any risks identified
- Ensuring a quality client service is delivered
Key skills and expertise required:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working within corporate or funds environment
- Either hold or currently working towards a relevant professional qualification
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Methodical approach to tasks
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, hardworking individual to join an exciting start-up business in Jersey, where you will work closely with Directors on complex matters. This is an ideal role for someone looking for variety in their role. secretarial responsibilities.
New opportunity for a motivated, qualified Accountant to join the fund accounting team in a reputable provider of fund administration services. Within this varied role, you will provide accounting and financial reporting services for real estate and private equity funds.
Joining an international provider of corporate, private client and fund administration services, you will provide professional advice and support to the team whilst taking responsibility for the administration of a portfolio of complex trust and company structures.
We currently have a great opportunity for a motivated individual looking to take the next step up in their career. Joining an international provider of corporate, private client and fund administration services, you will provide professional advice and support to the private clients team.