You will play a key role in providing a variety of administration tasks to a growing corporate client base. If you have previous funds experience and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, this could be the role for you!
Responsibilities will include:
- Building strong relationships across the business
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements
- Reporting any risks identified
- Ensuring a quality client service is delivered
Key skills and expertise required:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working within corporate or funds environment
- Either hold or currently working towards a relevant professional qualification
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Methodical approach to tasks
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a friendly and collaborative team within a growing governance services department as part of a wider law firm. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day high quality administration of a portfolio of corporate clients.