Funds Manager | Real Estate
Work within a purpose-led and value-driven international business environment, collaboratively managing a portfolio of real estate clients to continuously achieve excellence for yourself as well as your clients, where you will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package.
Driven to succeed, this is an ambitious and innovative organisation that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, putting their clients and employees at the heart of their business with a core focus on attracting, developing and retaining the best talent, supporting each other to achieve their goals and priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
Responsibilities will include:
- Pro-actively taking on additional responsibilities and administration tasks as required
- Ensuring client records are clearly updated with all correspondence, communicating openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis and maintaining client documents with integrity
- Assisting in the preparation of fee quotes in relation to expected costs and contribution to the analysis of actual costs against budget
Skills and expertise required:
- Experience in a similar role
- Studying towards/hold a professional qualification, ideally ICSA
- Broad understanding of the wide range of fiduciary products
- Ability to deal with tasks independently and use own initiative
- Strong academic background
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Enjoy a challenging role in a market leading organisation where you will manage an interesting portfolio of complex and high risk cases, whilst acting as a key point of contact providing management and technical support to a team of Fund Administrators, specialising in private equity.
Progress your funds career in this global organisation where you will be part of a diverse workforce, supporting you in further developing your knowledge and skills. Working with the management team you have the opportunity to develop and implement business strategies to support the growth and expansion of the business.
Support an ambitious and agile and fiduciary business where you will apply your solutions driven approach to managing client work whilst overseeing a team of Administrators responsible for the day-to-day delivery of client services to a portfolio of fund.
Work collaboratively and effectively as part of the static data team in a forward thinking, positive and creative environment, where you will be inspired to find innovative ways to ensure the integrity of data and record keeping within the company’s core systems, driving forward new opportunities and generating ideas that encourage value added initiatives.
Be part of an innovative and ambitious provider of financial services, working within in a highly professional team with a purpose-led and value-driven culture, where you have the opportunity to provide new, innovative ideas on how to improve business efficiencies and be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.