Funds Manager | Real Estate
Work within a purpose-led and value-driven international business environment, collaboratively managing a portfolio of real estate clients to continuously achieve excellence for yourself as well as your clients, where you will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package.
Driven to succeed, this is an ambitious and innovative organisation that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, putting their clients and employees at the heart of their business with a core focus on attracting, developing and retaining the best talent, supporting each other to achieve their goals and priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
Responsibilities will include:
- Pro-actively taking on additional responsibilities and administration tasks as required
- Ensuring client records are clearly updated with all correspondence, communicating openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis and maintaining client documents with integrity
- Assisting in the preparation of fee quotes in relation to expected costs and contribution to the analysis of actual costs against budget
Skills and expertise required:
- Experience in a similar role
- Studying towards/hold a professional qualification, ideally ICSA
- Broad understanding of the wide range of fiduciary products
- Ability to deal with tasks independently and use own initiative
- Strong academic background
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an organisation that is forward thinking, dynamic and encourages you to be the best. You will have the opportunity to be part of a team that will deliver and execute multi- jurisdictional technical expertise and hands-on experience.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation with an inclusive and supportive culture, where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.