A key role within an international investment team, working closely with portfolio and fund managers by assisting in the daily monitoring and rebalancing of cash and asset allocation of the portfolios.
Responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring the settlements life cycles of trades executed
- Execution of equities, fixed income, collective investment schemes and foreign exchange
- Rebalancing of funds and portfolios
- Monitoring daily cash flow and FX positions
- Dealing with internal and external clients
Experience and skills required:
- Holding a minimum of IMC/IAQ/ACI dealing certificate or equivalent qualification
- Previous dealing experience is essential
- Previous experience if dealing on equity and fixed income instruments via Bloomberg
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Work within an international workforce and help maintain an award-winning service in a banking and investment firm, where you will be encouraged and supported reach your full potential and achieve your career ambitious.
Reach your full potential and build a successful career in this inclusive and diverse work environment where every day will be a new challenge.
Be part of an award-winning service in a banking and investment firm with a strong global presence, where you will provide an accurate and efficient onboarding experience for clients, striving to exceed all quality and service levels by effectively managing, monitoring and reviewing all new business applications from various segments within the offshore Group.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.