Funds Compliance Manager
Join an international organisation and be part of a highly professional client compliance team, playing a key role in supporting the growing private equity funds department. With a diverse client base which includes the world’s largest and most reputable corporations, you can be sure that every day will offer you new challenges and opportunities with different clients and colleagues.
This role will include both key person responsibility on client entities and responsibility for the oversight of client compliance monitoring and client due diligence processes. You will be encouraged to enhance and build on your own knowledge and skills and network with other professionals to achieve your career goals.
This is a challenging and extremely rewarding career opportunity for a Compliance Manager who is committed and driven to achieving excellence and has the ability to work effectively under pressure.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the MLRO, MLCO and Compliance Officer in respect of compliance, financial crimes and sanctions for the funds service line clients
- Ensuring compliance within laws, regulations and regulatory guidance that may affect the funds service line clients in Jersey
- Collaborating with the Risk and Compliance Director to implement and maintain financial crime, sanctions and terrorist financing policies and procedures, monitoring their adequacy and deliver training to the funds team
- Delivering the approved funds compliance monitoring program
- Coordination and review of CDD for client entities and investors
- Providing technical advice and guidance to administration teams on Jersey TCB, FSB and other relevant regulations and AML/CFT laws, regulation and guidance
Experience and skills required:
- Holding, working towards or willing to work towards, a relevant compliance related qualification
- Experience working within a compliance function
- Preference for holding or having a held a key person role as defined by the Jersey Financial Services Commission
- Proven excellent interpersonal and people management skills
- Good understanding of the range of fiduciary products offered in the funds service line
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A well-regarded international provider of banking and fiduciary services have an exciting opportunity for a Client Documentation Team Leader.
Start your career as a Trainee Fund Accountant, working within a dynamic and fast growing team, where you will support the accounting team and build your knowledge and capability of the day-to-day accounting duties.
An independent financial services organisation offering a decisive and dynamic environment, is seeking a Client Bookkeeper to assist with ensuring all bookkeeping information is collected and input from all client-facing departments in a timely and accurate manner.
A growing global financial services company with a value-driven environment is seeking an Assistant Manager to join their enthusiastic and solutions driven team on a fixed term contract basis.
A great opportunity has arisen for a driven and talented individual to join the compliance team of a reputable fund administration company as a Compliance Manager, which includes acting as Deputy CO, MLRO and MLCO.