An opportunity to kick start your career in finance as part of a training programme.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with day to day fund administration duties; incorporation of entities, opening bank accounts and ensuring legal documents are adhered to
- Preparing, distributing and attending Board meetings, including taking board minutes
- Bookkeeping, preparing payments
- Company secretarial duties
- Arranging certification, notarisation and legalisation of documents
- Assisting with client take on procedures
Skills and expertise required:
- Strong team player with a professional approach
- Proactive approach to tasks
- Excellent attention to detail and good numerical skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willing to study towards a professional qualification
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Are you considering a career in finance and accounting? We have an exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded international family office in a key role, working closely alongside management and employees to provide a high level of support group-wide.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a creative individual with previous digital marketing experience to assist the marketing, brand and communications team to develop and deliver targeted marketing campaigns to promote brand, products and services.