System Integration Analyst | Funds
An ambitious and growing global company with a truly diverse workforce is looking for an eFront expert who is self-motivated and effective in tackling tasks independently to assist with the integration of the system into the wider business.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a team-oriented, collaborative multi-jurisdictional environment, where your talent and dedication will be valued and recognised.
As Funds Analyst, you will support the integration project in all aspects of data analysis, data migration and application integration related to the future global use of the Group's core funds business application. This will be centred around the eFront FrontInvest system (eFront).
If you are a personable individual with a high level of cross-jurisdictional business awareness together with a firm understanding of the funds and administration services and the ability to work logically and efficiently, this could be the ideal position for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with the eFront Integration Lead to assist with the consolidation of eFront across jurisdictions
- Carrying out data analysis and data migration between legacy and new systems (e.g. v9 and Ready) with results overseen by the eFront Integration Lead
- Working with other project team members and suppliers to deliver programme change and manage testing required to complete the integration
- Managing and updating system and user guidance documentation as required
- Optimising the capture of core client data to support the compliance and risk reporting models consistent with Group standards and initiatives
Experience and skills required:
- Knowledge of and experience with the eFront FrontInvest funds management system is essential
- Strong general knowledge of funds services businesses with a proven track record of application migration and integration in a funds services business
- Experience of general application migration and integration
- An excellent understanding of application migration tools and techniques, including a firm understanding of information security and compliance processes
- Application and data integration and automation, particularly web services, Alteryx, UIPath
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an organisation that is forward thinking, dynamic and encourages you to be the best. You will have the opportunity to be part of a team that will deliver and execute multi- jurisdictional technical expertise and hands-on experience.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.