Funds Administrator | Real Estate
An opportunity for an ambitious funds professional to become an integral part of a Real Estate, providing a high quality and efficient service. Working closely with the lead Director, you will have responsibility for the provision of administrative support and relationship management to a variety of institutional real estate customers.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working on a variety of different structures comprising SPV’s, GP/LP entities and private unregulated funds for customers investing into all areas of real estate
- Assisting with transaction management such as the acquisition/disposal of property and re-financing
- Liaising with third parties such as lawyers, auditors, bankers and property managers as required
- Updating and maintaining the corporate statutory records and registers for the entities
Experience and skills required:
- Studying or willing to study towards a professional ICSA, ACCA or equivalent qualification
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Minimum of two years’ experience in the industry
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.