Funds Administrator | Funds
We currently have a fantastic role with a reputable funds services organisation, who specialise in private equity funds.
As a Fund Administrator your key responsibilities will include:
- Confidently liaising with clients on a regular basis
- Administering drawdown and distribution processes
- Undertaking company secretarial tasks such as AGM’s, EGM’s and board minutes
- Processing payments
Skills required for the role:
- Good time management skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience within fund administration
If you’d like more information regarding this role, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.