Fund Onboarding Specialist
Playing a vital role in the funds onboarding team you will keep up to date with any changes in regulatory requirements and recommend ways to implement these in the business and with clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining strong client relationships
- Supporting business development pitches with fee negotiations
- Ensuring the business is compliant with relevant legislation and regulatory requirements
- Reviewing and evaluating the service provided and make recommendations to develop and improve
Key skills and expertise required:
- Previous experience working in a regulatory environment within fund accounting or administration services
- Good knowledge of offshore funds business, fund structures and the legal and regulatory framework
- Strong team player
- Practical and methodical approach to tasks
If you’d like to find out more information about this role, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.